This is the time of year when we show the people we love what they truly mean to us.
Last year’s Christmas was my first without Tim. And I was pretty numb to all the festivities. I had a blast with my family, but I was just ready for Christmas to be over, so that my heartache for Tim wouldn’t be pierced.
But this year, I’m excited for Christmas and have fully realized the bigger meaning for this time of year, the love I have for my family and friends and that its more important than any object, gift or money. This time is so crazy and busy, we all need to slow down and spend quality time with others.
Soooo, here’s 5 interesting gifts that are fun, meaningful, conscious and definitely creative:
1. Foxgram Instagram Photos & Magnets Here’s a great way to print and share your favorite Instagram memories. Foxgram is a San Diego company and I got my pics in about 2 days. I’m going to create a heart-shaped collage wall with all these photos.
2. 31 Bits Jewelry & Bags I went to the Identity entrepreneur conference in October, and Jessie Simonson, the Director of Sales for 31 Bits gave a heartfelt speech. Beautiful products and mission. They are constantly changing up their designs, so keep them in mind for birthdays, mother’s day, etc.
3. Sevenly shirts Sevenly is a cause and charity shirt company. Every 7 days they create a handcrafted (not computer generated) shirt design for a charity and $7 goes to that charity. You get a one-of-a-kind shirt, and the charity receives much-needed funds AND exposure.
This company was created by an über talented, heart-centered entrepreneur, Dale Partridge. He’s also the founder of the Identity conference. Follow his twitter account for amazing quotes and daily deep thoughts.
4. Help Ink printed items I stumbled on this website somehow. Talented artists that create artwork for posters, mounted prints, notebooks, and stationery. Then, you can choose a cause and Help Ink will make a donation. I’m going to scoop up this Jessica Hische one for myself.
5. Holiday Cookies Okay, this gift idea requires baking and cooking. For those that don’t like to do those things, whelp, this one isn’t for you. But check out this site for humorous and tasty recipes. I want to EAT all of these cookies. Anyone want to come over to my place and bake some?!
Merry Christmas and many blessings! xoxo