Three (3) things that I just found out about that are really inspiring and fueling me right now.
1) Foam Magazine. Has anyone seen this magazine before? Ohh-eem-geee!
Take a look-see for yourself here. Can’t wait for the next issue to come out.
2) Element Eden + Live Learn Grow Collection inspired by Amy Purdy.
Element Eden is the feminine and flirty version of Element, focusing on environmentally-conscious clothing for the surfer/skater-inspired lifestyle. They also launched an “advocate” program, a group of real women doing interesting things that capture the definition of the Element Eden gal. A woman who inspires others to “Live, Learn, Grow”, which they define as:
1) Someone who’s passionate about life
2) Inspired by art + creation
3) She’s conscious about social + environmental awareness
4) She’s empowered despite obstacles in front of her
5) She’s beautiful on the inside and out
6) She follows her dreams + speaks from her heart
7) She’s fearless
Check out this video below and click here to learn more about Element Eden.
3) Amy Purdy.
The power of imagination. Believe in the possibilities.
Peace, love & blessings! And thank you for reading.